Friday, February 20, 2015

I Trust...

I trust more in my LinkedIn account, to get a job.

I trust more in my hard work, for gratification.

I trust more in my sense of humor, to get friends.

I trust more in my girlfriend, to find pleasure.

I trust more in my favorite super-heroes, to learn something good.

I trust more in my YouTube account, for entertainment.

I trust more in my physical strength, to battle stress.

I trust more in my sex drive, to prove my manliness.

I trust more in my Sunday Church attendance, to validate my spirituality.

I trust more in my pastors, to "grow" in faith.

I trust more in myself. Don't you see?

I trust that God will change that in me.

Because I want to trust Him more.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,

and lean not in your own understanding.

In all your ways submit to Him,

and He will make your paths straight."

No comments:

Post a Comment